In 2019, Three Rivers Business Alliance Foundation (3RBF) was established to assist 3RBA fund its educational programming and allow 3RBA to concentrate on being a membership association.
3RBF's mission is to educate, inspire, and empower members of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgendered, and other nonconforming persons (LGBTQ+) business community and their allies in the Pittsburgh/Greater Allegheny region and build a stronger overall economy and community.
3RBF's goals are to:
- Provide professional and business development education and programming for LGBTQ+ business professionals, entrepreneurs and small business owners and their allies;
- Fund scholarships and grants to deserving LGBTQ+ residents so that they may develop skills and become more successful;
- Fund studies and reports on the impact of LGBTQ+ businesses in the Pittsburgh/Greater Allegheny region; and
- Engage in activities that foster diversity, inclusion and growth.
Some of the projects 3RBF is looking to fund are:
- $1,500 for one Lunch & Learn for 30 participants, or $6,000 for 4 lunches;
- $5,000 for a pull out section in the Pittsburgh Business Times or other similar publication to highlight LGBTQ+ business owners;
- $2,500 to video our programs and post them on our website; and
- $10,000 in scholarships for LGBTQ+ business owner development and skills training.
Diamond: $25,000+Ruby: $10,000 - $24,999Emerald: $5,000 - $9,999Sapphire: $2,500 - $4,999Garnet: $1,000 - $2,499
You can donate by completing this Pledge Agreement and returning it and a check made payable to "3RBA Foundation" to:
Three Rivers Business Alliance Foundation
1735 E. Carson St. #403
Pittsburgh, PA 15203-1705